May 2 & 3, 2020
On The Waterfront At Southpointe – National Harbor | DC/MD
Saturday VIP Session Wine Ticket:
Saturday General Admission Wine Ticket OR Saturday Entry Only Ticket:
Sunday Funday Session VIP Session Ticket:
Sunday General Admission Wine Ticket OR Sunday Entry Only Ticket:
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event.
Join in the excitement of the 12th Annual National Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
NEW FOR THE NEW DECADE…..
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Craft Beers, and Craft Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT FLOORPLAN. This year’s show is returning to the Potomac Waterfront with a great Vista. The Lawn will offer more tables and chairs for seating and enjoying the day. Enjoy the view.
- New Pavilion focused on hard seltzers, ciders and fizzy fun things.
- GREAT SHUTTLE BUSES running from the center of National Harbor to the show entrance. The shuttles will run one hour before the show opens until one hour after the show closes.
- NEW LOWER TICKET PRICING OPTIONS so you can make the show an option for those in the family who don’t really drink,
- NEW EXPANDED VIP OPTIONS that offers so much more than in years past:
- ON SATURDAY – A full VIP area with food sampling from 15+ restaurants and many specialty wine, beer and craft spirit tastings.
- ON SUNDAY FUNDAY- Access to the Bottomless bloody mary and mimosa bars plus a souvenir pairing pack with cheese, bread, and other surprises.
- A larger footprint with expanded umbrella seating
- A Souvenir wine cooler bag
- The Champagne Lounge is NOW in the VIP section. Get bubbly!
- ON SATURDAY – Dance The Afternoon Away with The VIP DJ’s spinning your favorite tunes
- Special VIP Washrooms
ENJOY THE FEST WITH FRIENDS!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH YOUR ADMISSION……..
- A Souvenir Glass to take home.
- The Rose’ Garden. Wear your best PINK CHIC and taste all the rose’.
- Great Live Music all day.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks.
- VIP Ticket Options.
- Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
- Craft Beer Experience. Taste and savor special craft beers at the show … something you don’t usually get at other local wine festivals.
- The Tasting Theater features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings from the best local chefs.