National Wine & Food Festival
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event.
Join in the excitement of the 12th Annual National Wine and Food Festival in DC; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
NEW FOR THE NEW DECADE…..
- Over 100 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Craft Beers, and Craft Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT FLOORPLAN. This year’s show is returning to the Potomac Waterfront with a great Vista. The Lawn will offer more tables and chairs for seating and enjoying the day. Enjoy the view.
- SPECIAL VIP BENEFITS…
- A full VIP area with sampling from 10+ restaurants and many specialty wine, beer and craft spirit tastings.
- Expanded umbrella seating
- A Champagne Lounge NOW in the VIP section. Get bubbly!
- Dance The Afternoon Away with The VIP DJ’s spinning your favorite tunes
- Special VIP Washrooms
ENJOY THE FEST WITH FRIENDS!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WITH YOUR ADMISSION…
- A Souvenir Glass to take home.
- The Rose’ Garden. Wear your best PINK CHIC and taste all the rose’.
- Great Live Music all day.
- Great food to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks.
- Craft Beer Experience. Taste and savor special craft beers at the show … something you don’t usually get at other local wine festivals.
12PM – 6PM
$99 SOLD OUT
Includes a souvenir VIP wine glass, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to the Champagne Lounge, access to VIP Area and all VIP benefits including specialty FOOD tastings from 15+ restaurants from Noon – 3pm and access to the VIP washrooms. VIP Area closes at 5pm.